Wednesday, May 25, 2005
You're Not Okay @ 11:45 PM
Aloz.Long Tyme Didnt Update.Kinda Busy And Alot Of Things In My Mind.
Post Exams Activities Started.Sound Fun? Nah.Boring.Evry Freakin' One Of Em'.Nth Interesting.All Damn Lame.
Well,The Week Started Out Okay.Had The Outing.NorthEast Trail To Be Exact.Nth Much.Its Lame And Boring.Had NAPFA.Its Fun.First It Was The Standing Broad Jump.Got 211 At First,Den 210.Last Try Got 218.A "B".Haha.Den Came Shuttle Run.Got 10.2 Seconds.Kinda Slow For Me But Got Another "B".Den Came The Inclined Pull-Ups.Got 27.Not Bad.Haha.Sit-Ups Got 47 Or 48.Forgotten.Haha.Sit-And-Reach Got 37.Not That Good.But Overall I Gez I Got A Silver Perhaps.
Watched Star Wars: Episode III On Last Tuesday At E Cinema With Family.Damn Cool Movie.Reached Home Around Midnite.Wednesday Had E Hip-Hop Jazz Dance.Kinda Lame.Dance Here And There.Hahaha.Had E Charity Bazaar Oso.Our Stall Made A Hundred Bucks Or More I Gez.But Its All Goin To Charity.Hahah.Didnt Help Though.Went To Play Soccer With E AVAs And The Guys.I Gez Thats All For The Week.Ardiouz.
[26.5.05][Thursday][11.45 PM]
