I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Demolition Lovers @ 7:40 PM
Have Not Been Updating Frequently.
Been Quiet Busy Lately.
Yesterday Played Tennis.
One Of The Scariest Momments Ever.
My Sis Accidentaly Hit A Tennis Ball To Hard
Until It Went Over A High [Really High] Fence.
Thought Of Getting The Ball Later But The Ball
Suddenly Went Back In The Court.
Evryone Was Like Looking Who The Hell Threw The Ball
But There Was No One.And I Mean NO ONE.Not A
Living Soul Outside.
Silent Moment.
Then My Sis Started Being Scared And All.
Heard Noises Then.
Dunno Who Threw The Ball Back.
But Thanks For Helping To Give The Ball Back..
Whoever You Are. =]
Then Just Now Went For Breakfast.
Saw Khairin And Family.But They Nvr Saw Us.
Headed To Sim Lim Square To Repair My Mp3.
No Avail.They Ask To Update The Contents.
Did As They Told Me To And My Mp3 Is Okay.
Yeah.Hahaha.
Hmm.I Gez There's Nothing Else.

[09.7.05][Saturday][7.40 PM]

infinitioprofundus