I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Friday, August 12, 2005
The Innocent Can Never Last @ 3:50 PM

Feika Sleeping.Awww...Hahas.

Arif Dreaming.Or Is He Doing Smthin Else?

From Left To Right : Khairul.Hamzah.Me.Fuad

Woodbridge Raihana And Pwincess Feika.

Khairul.HamTARO.Ever Army-ish Arif.Cute Pwincess Feika.

Ahmad Fuad


Yeterday.Hectic.
Went To S'pore Polytechnic.
Just A Tour And For The Fun Of It.
But Before All Of These Happened,
Lessons Were As Usual.
Cooked Shephard's Pie During Home Econs.
I Didn't Know I Could Cook So Well. =]

At 1.45 PM We Assembled At Foyer Waiting For The Bus.
We Boarded The Bus.
Sat In Front Of Feika And Nina.
Sat With Fuad.
When Bus Was About To Go,Hamzah Came.
He Was Late.Hahahs.
And He Left The Other 2E1s Behind.
TskTsk.
So It Was Fun.
Took Pictures.
Played Treasure Hunt.
Know The School Grounds.
But Im Into JC.

Around 6.00 PM Reached School.
Headed To McD And Eat.
Walked Home With Hamz,Khai And Arif.

[12.8.05][Friday][3.50 PM]

infinitioprofundus