Thursday, September 22, 2005
Have A Nice Day @ 4:51 PM
Not Been Updating Lately.Who Cares Anyway.
No One Does.
Exams Are Approaching Fast.
Really,Really Fast.
Within A Blink Of The Eye And Its Exam Day.
That Fast.
Studying.Homework.Revision.
3 Main Things Now.
School Is The Same.
Had Bahas Competition During Mother Tongue.
Did Okay.
Except We All Screwed Up.
So We Lost.
Then Had Home Econs Practical Test.
Did Shepherd's Pie.
Did Okay.
I Don't Know What To Do Now.
Something Happened Between Me And A Certain Someone.
Not Gonna Mention Here Or To Anyone,
Only To HER.
Well,Got To Know Something.
After All These While,
Living My Life With Her In My Mind.
I Guess It Can All Come To An End.
How Can Someone Avoid The Person They Like Cause
That Person Is Somehow 'Related' ?
I Like Her.
I Love Her.
But All For Nothing.
Guess This Will Never Work.
OR
It Will Never Happen.
I'm Not The Person I Was Before Anymore.
I'm Gonna Live My Life.
But I Still Love Her.
[22.9.05][Thursday][4.51 PM]
