Thursday, September 01, 2005
You Are My Only One - Teacher's Day Tribute @ 7:38 PM
Teacher's Day.A Great Day For Teachers All Around In Singapore.
Well For ESSS, We Had A Great Time.
First Off Starting Teacher's Day Was ACES Day.
Secondary 1s Had To Do PT.
Secondary 2s Had The Para-Para Dance.
Secondary 3s And 4s Had Lessons.
So Para-Para Dance Was Kinda Stupid.
But Saddiq Danced Cool.
But Sadly He Got 3rd.
Then For Me, And The Rest Of PSL*,
We Had Duties.
Set Up The Drums,Guitars And Mics.
Then Had The Concert.
Dan's Group Played S.O.S.
Nice.Cool.They Were Great.
Then Brought Back The Instruments To Band Room.
Then We Jammed There.
Hahahar.
Played Helena, I'm Not Okay.
Fuad And Shah Played Only One.
After That Go Back To TPS.
Saw Nasrul And Hafidz.
Talk To Mrs Malek.
Talk2 With The Guys.
Did Saw Khairin.
She Was Looking Cute.
But Neva Talk To Her Cos In Hurry.
=[
Then Headed To Bowling.
Played With Danial,Arif 2E3,Arif 2E4 And Nasz.
Played 2 Games And Played Arcade.
Daytona I Won Again.
But When Versus Nasz,I Lost.
Hmph.
Blardy Hell.
Hahahs.
So That Was The Teacher's Day.
Had Great Time.Great Fun.
But If I Did Talked And Meet Khairin,
It Would Be Better.
There's Always Next Time.
[01.9.05][Thursday][7.38 PM]
