I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Drenched In My Pain Again @ 9:33 PM
Howdy.

Got Back My Results.
Everything Was Okay.
Got Two As.
For Science And Mother Tongue.
Didn't Go To School Just Now.
Cause I Was "Sick".
Hahahs.

It's Now Like 2 Weeks After Ramadhan.
Hari Raya Is Approaching.
Very Fast. Yeah.
Hahahs.
Well I Guess During November There
Will Be Loads And Loads Of Raya-ing.
And Of Course Alot More Of Raya-ing.
Haha.
And When December Comes,
I Will Be Going Out With Khairin.
=]
And Going For A Holiday With Family And
My Mum's Friends Families.

Life Is Gonna Be Busy Now.
And Talking About Life,
I Just Recently Found Out That
You Can't Trust Everyone.
Especially Those Who Are Quite 'Innocent'.
It's Not Part Of Life Basically,
But It's Part Of "Surviving".
With People You Can't Trust,
It's A Whole New World Out There.

infinitioprofundus