I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Friday, October 14, 2005
I Tear My Heart Open, Just To Feel @ 10:20 AM
Hey There.

Feeling Not In The Mood To Do ANYTHING.
Had This Feeling For The Past Few Days
And It's Still Going On In Me.
I Think Hamzah Knows.
I Told Him. But If He Reads This,
Don't Tell Anyone.

I DON'T Wanna Think About It,
But It Keeps Going On.
I DON'T Want It To Happen.
And I DON'T Want This To Go Out In The Open.
I Just Can't Put Myself In That Kind Of Situation.
Not Now. Not Anymore.

But Put That Aside First.
It's Not Compulsory To Know.
Haha.
Well, Got Myself A New Handphone.
Nokia 3230.
It's Kinda Cool.
Loads Of Features.
But Now I'm Broke.
Gotta Get Back All My Money.
Every Single Cent. Every Single Sweat I Put
In For My Savings.
Haha.

It's Been 2 Weeks Now With Khairin.
The Best Feeling I Had In These 2 Weeks.
Except For That Feeling Above That Is.
-_-"
But Ya, It's A Great..No,It's The Best Decision
I Ever Made So Far In My Whole Life To Be With Her.
=]
I Don't Wanna Lose That Feeling With Her.
I Love Her.

infinitioprofundus