I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Time Stands Still @ 4:20 PM
Helluu.

Changed My Blogskin.Again.
Get Bored Of My Old Blogskin Easily.
Don't Know Why.
Or Perhaps I Am Too Energetic.
Hahas.

Well Just Now In School,
Nothing Much Happened.
Watched Ong Bak During The Early Start Of School.
Great Movie.
Sad Thing That We Watched It Half Way.
Then Had Maths.
Mr Chew Taught Us Patterns And Structures.
To Prepare Us For Next Year A Maths And E Maths.

Then Had Recess And After That Science Period,
Which Ms Sakinah Didnt Come.
So A Relief Teacher Took In Charge.
After That Had A "Malay Seyembara Competition".
Secondary Ones Had An 'Elaborate Talk'.
Secondary Two Had Sajak.
While The Secondary Three Had Bahas.

All Were Great.
The Best Was Bahas.
Alot Of Interruptions From Opposing Teams.
Alot Of 'Fighting'.
Hahah.
After School,Headed Home.
Worned Out.
I Miss Her Alot.

infinitioprofundus