I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Move Along @ 5:18 PM
Yesterday..
Was Freakin' Darn Hellacious Fun!
=]
Haha.
The Greatest Raya Festivity With Friends Ever!
Haha.
Okay2.
Let's Describe It In Detail.
I Mean,Here's The Story.

Woke Up At 8.30AM.
Bathed.Ate Breakfast.
Used The PC Awhile.
Then Got Ready,Met Fuad Under Block
And Went To Interchange With Him
And Met The Girls First.
Soon,Zul Came.
Then Nasz And Abdillah Came Too.
Danial And Shameer Also.
And Then,We're Off.
But Before That,Collected Cake For
Arif's And Nasz's Birthday.

Headed To Arif's House.
Had A Birthday 'Celebration'.
Then Headed To Shameer's House,
And So On And So Forth.
Cant Mention All The House Cause I've Forgotten.
-_-"
Hehs.
But Zul House The Nicest.
Condominium. What Do You Expect?
Haha.

An Incident Happened Too.
Wont Mention In Detail Or
It Might Upset Her.
Well,She ALMOST Got Into An Accident.
Me,Nasz And Fuad Was Speechless After That.
Seriously.
If That Were To Happen,I Will Go Blank.
But Alhamdullilah It Didnt.

Headed Home Around 10.30PM.
Sent Feika Home First.
In A Taxi.
Then I Headed Home.
But Parents We'rent Sleeping Yet.
Instead,Still Watching DVD.
-_-"

infinitioprofundus