I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
You Epitome Of Perfection @ 6:32 PM
Hey There.

What A Busy Week I Had.
So Busy Until You Can Die Of Tired-ness I Guess.
-_-"
Well,Hari Raya Is Tomorrow.
Yeah!
But I Dont Feel Like Celebrating It.
I Mean,This Past Week,My Life Is Confusing.

Had My 1 Month With Her Today.
Time Flies Really Fast.
Well,I Guess Its Too Fast For Her.
A Fairytale That Came True For Me,
Turns Into A Nightmare For Her I Guess.
She Keeps Feeling Guilty Being WITH Me.
For Some Reasons Which I Wont Tell Here.

Imagine Someone You Loved Most.
Then,That Person Feels Guilty Or Regretful
Towards You.
Its Not Because Of Who You Are,
But Its Because Of Who You Are With.
This "Scene" Keeps Playing In My Mind.
Now,Im Feeling Guilty Of Not Looking Deep
Into Her Feelings And Thoughts.
I'm Sorry.

And Lastly,
To All My Muslim Friends.
Please Forgive Me For All My Wrong Doings.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA.

infinitioprofundus