I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Here Without You @ 4:32 PM
Not Been Updating That Much.
So,Here I Am Updating On
This Week Events.

-Monday
Did Nothing Much.
Stayed At Home.
Studied Science And Maths
For Next Year.
Advance Studying.
=]

-Tuesday
Went Out With Rin.
Just Us.
Watched Chicken Little.
Haha.
Not Romantic But Still
Its The Thought That Counts.
=]
During The Movie We Held Hands
And She Laid On My Shoulders.
Sweet.
After That Went To Take Neoprints.
Send Her To MRT Station.
Cause She Was Waiting For Her Sis.

Walked Home.

-Wednesday
Did Nothing Much.
Whole Day Just Played
Hah-Hah.
Was Sick Too.
GOT TO KNOW SOMETHING DISTURBING.

-Thursday
Well On Thursday,
I Did..
Wait,Today IS Thursday!
Hahar.
Lame Ah.
Today Was In A DON'T-BOTHER-ME Mood.
Its Because Of That Disturbing Thing Larh.
Driving Me Crazy.
What Are You Gonna Do About It?

infinitioprofundus