I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Night By Night @ 9:22 PM
Hello World.
Haha.

Im Just Bored Larh.
Thats All.
Well,The Week?
Its Fun,Boring And Tiring.

Fun.
Had 2 Soccer Matches.
Street Soccer And Pitch Soccer.
Versus 3E2 On Both Matches.
On Pitch, 3E1, My Team, Lost To 3E2
By 3 Goals. Got 15-12.
Hahah.
Rabak-Rabak.


On The Other Hand,
During The Street Soccer Match,
My Team Won 4-0 Against 3E2.
So, Its By 4 Goals.
Hah!
In Your Face.
LoL.
Thats The Fun Part.

The Tiring Part Was Staying Back
After School For PSL, NCC, Etc.
That's All.
NCC Was Fun Larh.
Arif's The Best I/C.
Haha.
Gives Us A Total Of 25Seconds Of Adjustments
And 5 Mins Of Water Break Continuously.
LoL.

The Boring Part Was Not Being
In Touch With Rin That Much.
Like She Said,
We're Okay, Still Together, Still Happy.
And I Miss Her Loads.

infinitioprofundus