I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Tales From Another Broken Home @ 8:27 PM
Hello There.

Quite Long Time No Update.
Quite Busy And Limited Time On PC.
Really Boring.
Trust Me On This On.
Hahas.

Well The Week Had Been Great.
Fun Larh.
IMT Was Damn Great.
But Only 5 Passed.
Arif Was Only Marksman.
Hamzah Was 2nd.
Me, Hanif And Yida Was 3rd.
Haiz.
No Marksman For Me Yet.
Cause Coming Up Is The Live-Firing.
Woo!!
Hahah.

Hyper Ah Today.
Yesterday Went Camping At Pasir Ris Park.
Its A 2 Day Camp.
So, Technically, Just Got Back Home Today.
LoL.
Loads Of People Came Yesterday.
Khairin Was Supposed To Be At A Chalet
At Costa Sands Today.
But Didn't Got The Chance To See Her.
=[

Overall Its Fun Larh.
Just Tiring Thats All.
Hahaha.
Btw, Just Wanna Wish A
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
To All My Chinese Friends.

And To Those Non-Chinese Celebrating This,
What The Hell Are You Doing?!
Hahah.
Well, Take Care.
No Offense.
=]

infinitioprofundus