I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
7 Minutes In Heaven @ 10:00 PM
Rugby Sevens Was Great.
Great Event.
Too Bad There Were Loads Of Noises.
Coming From The 'Mature' Bunch.

Hahas.

Supported Lots Of Team.
Couldnt Make Up My Mind Then.
Finished The Whole Stuff At 5.15 PM.
Then Headed To Century Square.
Bought A New Pair Of Headsets For My Hp.
But When I Was In The MRT,

I Met Or Should I Say Saw,
The First Love Of My Life.

I Mean, She Looked Like Her.
Same Face And All.
I Tried To Smile,

But Was Too Freakin Afraid It Was
The Wrong Person.
Her Beauty Was Lovely Than Ever.
Kept Looking At Her Like Some Stalker.
Old Memories Engulfed My Mind.

She Was And Still Is The Sweetest.
Kept Thinking Of Her Then On.
I Would Have Done Anything,
And Wouldnt Miss It For The World,
Just For That Another Glimpse Of Her.
Just One More.
Again.
=)

*Seriously, The Vocabulary Just Popped Out

Of My Mind.

infinitioprofundus