Friday, June 09, 2006
Difficult To Cure @ 4:21 PM
You Know,Ever Since The Shock Me And Fuad Got
From An SMS About Someone,
It Really Got Me Thinking Deeply.
No, Not About The SMS But Generally,
All Of Us.
I Mean, Imagine This.
Just Imagine With SERIOUS Details In Em'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're Having A Blast Of A Life,
You Have Never Been Happy.
Really In A State Of Happiness.
You're Also Eagerly Waiting For An Event,
Let's Say A Movie.
You Thought Of Going Out
With This Girl Or Boy For That Matter.
And You Wanted Him/Her To Feel Special,
Really Special Like Wanting To Be With That
Person Forever*.
Just Loving That Person Makes You Alive.
Loving That Person Makes You Complete.
Loving That Person Makes You Who You Are.
But Within An Instance,
You're On The Verge Of Dying.
*No Laughing Matter*
Then, So-Called "Mind Games" Occur
Within You.
You Kept Thinking.
"What Have I Done?"
"What About My Life?"
"I Can't Go Now, Not Now."
"My Mum, Dad, Family, I Need You Badly Now."
"I'm Not Gonna Die In A Stranger's Arms."
"I'm Not Even Ready To Die."
"I Don't Even Wanna Die."
"Just Not Now...."
And Something Struck Your Mind,
That Special Person.
What Are You Gonna Do?
How Is She Gonna React?
You REGRET Being In This Situation.
You Never Wanted This To Happen.
And You're Gone.
Just Like That.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, What Have It Got To Do With Anything?
EVERYTHING.
I Mean, If You Seriously Love That Person,
[And Not The Kind Most Lame Ass People Do
Like Love And Then Break-Up Just To
Play With Someone's Freakin Heart],
From The Bottom Of Your Heart
Just Tell That Person,
I LOVE YOU.
It May Be Embarrasing,
But Seriously, Your "CONSCIENCE"
For Loving Someone Is Gone.
Not As A Bad Thing,
But As A Good Thing.
I Bet You'll Feel Good After That.
It's Not About The Embarrasment You Receive.
Neither About The Treatment You Will Receive.
You LOVE That Person.
Someone Special.
Someone YOU LOVE.
You're Not Just Anyone Nor Someone,
BUT YOU.
*Forever Means LONG TIME.
But If You Insist On Marrying,
Anything Goes Man.*
