I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Breaking Free @ 5:21 PM
Hello Fellow Peeps.
Hahah.

Just Returned To School.
Damn, There's Loads Of Projects.
Well First There's 2 English Projects.
Both About News.
Then We Have A Malay Performance Project.
And We Also Have A PCCE Performance Project.
And To Top All Of That, We Have Homeworks!
That's Is Not A Bad Thing Though.
No Stress YET.
Will DEFINATELY Look Foward To It.
=)

School Was Great.
Soccer Is Back!
Hahahas.
I Miss The Good Ol' Days.
Well At Least It's Back.
Other Than That It's Cool.

Oh Ya,
Changed My Blogskin.
*Ehem, Ehem*
Nice Arh?
Self-Made One, Except For The Layouts.
LoL.

Watched HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
Last Week.
Apparently Loads Of People Loved That Movie.
It's A Disney Channel Original Movie By The Way.
Cool Movie, Cool Songs, Cool Dances.
I Wished Schools Will Be That Cool.
Then Everyday Students Will Actually
LOOK FOWARD To It.
Hahaha.

Germany, Italy, France And Portugal
In Semi-Finals.
I Soo Hate Italy.
Germany Will Win I Tell Ya.
If Not, France Will.
Either Way, There's Third-Fourth Placings.
But A New Champion Will Rise,
Other Than Brazil.
=P

infinitioprofundus