Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Geek In The Pink @ 10:28 PM
Helloooo.
Good Mood.
Yeah.
Don't Know Why.
Over-HyperActive.
Yesterday Had The Soccer Tournament.
Boca De Classique Was Damn Good And Fast.
And Their Team Name Sounds So Cool.
And Yea, We Lost To Them 1-0.
Okaylarh.
1-0 Is Quite Okay.
Next Match Against Power Rangers.
Woo.
Good Mood.
Yeah.
Don't Know Why.
Over-HyperActive.
Yesterday Had The Soccer Tournament.
Boca De Classique Was Damn Good And Fast.
And Their Team Name Sounds So Cool.
And Yea, We Lost To Them 1-0.
Okaylarh.
1-0 Is Quite Okay.
Next Match Against Power Rangers.
Woo.
Funny Name.
Got A Draw With Them.
I ALMOST SCORED!
AND I HAD TO SCREW IT UP!
Damn!
Well, I Got A Tap But Their Defender
Managed To Tip It Off.
Good Thing Was, They Didnt Got A Chance
To Go Past Our Defenders.
Dzul Was Bored I Guessed.
LoL.
Now, We Got To Pray Boca De Classique
Would Thrash The Living Hell Out Of
Power Rangers.
No Offence.
This IS A Beautiful Game.
Got A Draw With Them.
I ALMOST SCORED!
AND I HAD TO SCREW IT UP!
Damn!
Well, I Got A Tap But Their Defender
Managed To Tip It Off.
Good Thing Was, They Didnt Got A Chance
To Go Past Our Defenders.
Dzul Was Bored I Guessed.
LoL.
Now, We Got To Pray Boca De Classique
Would Thrash The Living Hell Out Of
Power Rangers.
No Offence.
This IS A Beautiful Game.
