Thursday, August 24, 2006
We're Dirt, We're Alone, We're Far From Sober @ 9:28 PM
Hey.
Woah, Its Been A Long Time Since
I Updated This 'Contrapment'.
Well, Everything's Been Well.
I Think....
Anyways, Earlier Today Had
Woah, Its Been A Long Time Since
I Updated This 'Contrapment'.
Well, Everything's Been Well.
I Think....
Anyways, Earlier Today Had
Teacher's Day Rehearsal.
Was Half-Nervous,
Was Half-Nervous,
Half-"Why-Am-I-Here-Again?".
Hahas.
Everything Went Well.
My Singing, Hmm...
Don't Know, No Comments
Hahas.
Everything Went Well.
My Singing, Hmm...
Don't Know, No Comments
About It From People....
....So Far...
Dan's Band Was A Screw Up Just Now.
Was Expecting Damn Good Song.
But The Amp's Messed Up.
Damn It...
Monday There's Gonna Have Another Rehearsal.
Friday's The Real Event.
Gonna Practice More Singing...
....So Far...
Dan's Band Was A Screw Up Just Now.
Was Expecting Damn Good Song.
But The Amp's Messed Up.
Damn It...
Monday There's Gonna Have Another Rehearsal.
Friday's The Real Event.
Gonna Practice More Singing...
