I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Fight For Your Honour, Fight For Your Life @ 4:02 PM
Jalan Raya On Saturday Was A Blast.
At Least 14 Houses Were Completed.
14 Of Them.
FORTEEN!

Haha.
That's Like An Average Of $28
If Each House You Get $2.
We're Talking Serious Money Here.
Haha.
XD

Let's See,
First, Met Up At Interchange With 6 People.
Including Me.
Fuad, Ramlan, Zul, Amirun And Helmi.
Then Set Off To Danial's House.
Picked Him Up.

Next Onto Khairul Anwar's House.
Bla, Bla, Bla,
Picked Him Up Too.
And Then There Were 8.
Haha.

Followed By It Was Mustafa's House.
And DAMN! He Was Late.
Haha.
Picked Mustafa Up Too.
(*We Saw Feika's Face On Teevee. LoL)

Then We Heard That Adhah Had An Open House.
Serang Lah Aper Lagi.
Hahaha.
Dzul's House Was Next.
Prayed There, Bla3, He Joined Us Too.
Then There Were 10.
The Fox River 10.
Hahaa.

Following That Were,
>Tiara's
>Nadiah's
>Luqmanul's
>Helmi's
>Amirun's
>Fuad's
>Ramlan's
>Zul's
>My
House.

Then 5 Left From My House To Fiza's House.
4 More Stayed For PS2-ing.
Haha.
Those In White Are The Ones Who Followed.
Oranges Are The Ones Their Houses
Got Busted In By Us.
Hahah.

"I'm Nobody..."

infinitioprofundus