I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Better Halves @ 3:12 PM
What If I Fell To The Floor?
Couldn't Take All This Anymore,
What Would You Do?

I Just Want To Crawl Into My Bed
And Throw Away The Life That I Led.
I'm Falling Apart, I'm Falling Apart,
Don't Say This Won't Last Forever...

Cause You're My True Love,
My Whole Heart.
Please Don't Throw That Away.

But I'm Just So Confused About It,
Feeling The Blues About It,
I Just Can Do Without You,
Tell Me Is This Fair?

And All These Thoughts Are Locked Inside,
Now You're The First To Know.

When You Go,
Would You Even Turn To Say,
"I Don't Love You, Like I Did, Yesterday.."

When You Go,
Would You Have The Guts To Say,
"I Don't Love You, Like I Loved You, Yesterday..."

I Never Said I'd Lie And Wait Forever,
I Can't Always Just Forget Her,
But She Could Try...
And All The Wounds That Are Ever Gonna Scar Me,
You Are Never Coming Home....
Everywhere I Go,
Everyone I Meet,
Every Time I Try To Fall In Love,
They All Want To Know Why I'm So Broken.
Why Am I So Cold?
Why I'm So Hard Inside?
Why Am I Scared?
What Am I Afraid Of?
I Don't Even Know.
This Story's Never Had And End.
I've Been Waiting,
I've Been Searching,
I've Been Hoping,
I've Been Dreaming You Would Come Back.
But I Know The Ending Of This Story,
You're Never Coming Back,
Never...

infinitioprofundus