I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Buried @ 12:55 PM
Yes, I Will Change The Post And Won't Be Emo.
Thanks To The Notification Of Someone.
Aint That Right Pretty?
XD

Let's Talk About My Birthday Then.
Well, "Celebrated" It On Saturday.
First Woke Up, Bath, Bla Bla Bla,
The Usual Routines.
Then Headed To PARIAMAN.
Weird Name?
Thought So.
Had Breakfast There.
Mind You, They Serve GREAT Nasi Padang There.

Eat Eat Eat,
Then Went To This Place.
Update Maid's Thingy Laa.

And Finally Off To ViVO City.
To Watch A Movie.
Initially, Wanted To Watch Ghost Rider,
Or The Pursuit Of Happiness.
But Went On With Epic Movie.

Read Fuad's Blog.
He Gave It A 6/10.
Was Prepared To Have A Lame Gut Feeling.
But It's Okay.
Maybe A 7/10.
It's Lame At Parts Though.
Especially The "Beaver-And-Faun-Gay" Part,
The "Mystique-Peter-Making-Love" Scene And
"Hello-I'm-Harry-Potter!" Scene.

Total Lameness.
The Only Funny Bit Was
The Part Captain Jack Swallow Was Killed.
Stupidly Hilarious.

Bla Bla Bla,
Movie Ended, Went Solat And To Johor.
Buy Groceries, Ate Dinner And Went Home.
At Home, Still Had Time For A Late Night Movie.
Watched Casion Royale.
<.<

Yes People, I'm A Movie-Goer.

infinitioprofundus