Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Fin Del Camino @ 10:16 AM
That Title Means "End Of The Road" In English.
And There's A Reason Behind It.
This Post Ain't About Perak Trip.
That'll Come Later Or Smthing.
And There's A Reason Behind It.
This Post Ain't About Perak Trip.
That'll Come Later Or Smthing.
I've Like Listened To YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
Loads Of Times Since The Perak Trip Till Now.
Here's The Lyrics.
And This Song's For Her.
You Know Who You Are....
When I See Your Smile,
Tears Run Down My Face I Can't Replace.
And Now That I'm Strong I Have Figured Out
How This World Turns Cold And It Breaks Through My Soul.
And I Know I'll Find Deep Inside Me I Can Be The One.
Loads Of Times Since The Perak Trip Till Now.
Here's The Lyrics.
And This Song's For Her.
You Know Who You Are....
When I See Your Smile,
Tears Run Down My Face I Can't Replace.
And Now That I'm Strong I Have Figured Out
How This World Turns Cold And It Breaks Through My Soul.
And I Know I'll Find Deep Inside Me I Can Be The One.
I Will Never Let You Fall,
I'll Stand Up With You Forever.
I'll Be There For You Through It All,
Even If Saving You Sends Me To Heaven.
It's Okay.
Seasons Are Changing,
And Waves Are Crashing
And Stars Are Falling All For Us.
Days Grow Longer And Nights Grow Shorter.
I Can Show You I'll Be The One.
I Will Never Let You Fall,
I'll Stand Up With You Forever.
I'll Be There For You Through It All,
Even If Saving You Sends Me To Heaven.
Cause You're My True Love, My Whole Heart.
Please Don't Throw That Away.
Cause I'm Here For You,
Please Don't Walk Away And
Please Tell Me You'll Stay.
Use Me As You Will,
Pull My Strings Just For A Thrill.
And I Know I'll Be Okay,
Though My Skies Are Turning Gray..
I Will Never Let You Fall,
I'll Stand Up With You Forever.
I'll Be There For You Through It All,
Even If Saving You Sends Me To Heaven....
-Your Guardian Angel.
I Love You...
Always Will...
I'll Stand Up With You Forever.
I'll Be There For You Through It All,
Even If Saving You Sends Me To Heaven.
It's Okay.
Seasons Are Changing,
And Waves Are Crashing
And Stars Are Falling All For Us.
Days Grow Longer And Nights Grow Shorter.
I Can Show You I'll Be The One.
I Will Never Let You Fall,
I'll Stand Up With You Forever.
I'll Be There For You Through It All,
Even If Saving You Sends Me To Heaven.
Cause You're My True Love, My Whole Heart.
Please Don't Throw That Away.
Cause I'm Here For You,
Please Don't Walk Away And
Please Tell Me You'll Stay.
Use Me As You Will,
Pull My Strings Just For A Thrill.
And I Know I'll Be Okay,
Though My Skies Are Turning Gray..
I Will Never Let You Fall,
I'll Stand Up With You Forever.
I'll Be There For You Through It All,
Even If Saving You Sends Me To Heaven....
-Your Guardian Angel.
I Love You...
Always Will...
