Friday, March 09, 2007
John Doe @ 2:50 PM
Hello Hello Hello.
Still In "No-Mood" Mode.
Sighs.
Don't Know Why.
Well, There Is A Reason But Better Not Reveal Here.
Anyways, Just Now Was PHYSICS SPA EXAM.
Again, It's Included As An O'Levels Mark.
Okay, This Time, No Screw Ups.
Had A Close Range Answer And Everything Went Okay.
Cept' For The Part Whereby I Had To Find Length's Decimal Place.
I Got Confused Man...
XD
Tomorrow Is THE PERAK TRIP.
Yay!
HOWEVER,
I Don't Know What Time To Pick Her Up Tomorrow,
Whether I'm In Her Group And
Whether I'll Sit With Her In The Same Bus.
And I HAVENT PACK!
Wahaha.
I've Got A Girl Who Doesn't Seem To Know I Exist
And Doesn't Care And Love Much.
I Don't Even Know Whether She Wants Me To Regard
Her As My Girl In The First Place.
Still In "No-Mood" Mode.
Sighs.
Don't Know Why.
Well, There Is A Reason But Better Not Reveal Here.
Anyways, Just Now Was PHYSICS SPA EXAM.
Again, It's Included As An O'Levels Mark.
Okay, This Time, No Screw Ups.
Had A Close Range Answer And Everything Went Okay.
Cept' For The Part Whereby I Had To Find Length's Decimal Place.
I Got Confused Man...
XD
Tomorrow Is THE PERAK TRIP.
Yay!
HOWEVER,
I Don't Know What Time To Pick Her Up Tomorrow,
Whether I'm In Her Group And
Whether I'll Sit With Her In The Same Bus.
And I HAVENT PACK!
Wahaha.
I've Got A Girl Who Doesn't Seem To Know I Exist
And Doesn't Care And Love Much.
I Don't Even Know Whether She Wants Me To Regard
Her As My Girl In The First Place.
A Freakin' Family Who Thinks I Won't Be Able To Do "It" In Life.
A Life That Only Cares For Others And Not Myself.
Maybe It's Time I Started Doing Things For Myself...
And Maybe I Shall Start Finding Faith....
And Start Living Life All Over Freaking Again.
It Ain't Me Now.
Deal With It.
Maybe It's Time I Started Doing Things For Myself...
And Maybe I Shall Start Finding Faith....
And Start Living Life All Over Freaking Again.
It Ain't Me Now.
Deal With It.
