I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Parasite @ 4:37 PM
Hello People!

2 More Days To Perak Trip.
Yay!
Time Flies Really Fast...
Especially When You're Looking Foward To It.
=)

Yesterday, Tuesday Right?
We Had Chemistry Science Practical Assessment (SPA).
Okay, Had A Minor "Bump" In The Calculations.
Can Assure That The Practical Is Okay Though.
HOWEVER,
Our Miss Thiru Demotivated Us After The Exam.

"Very Poor Technique! You All Will Fail!"
I Swear If I Would Lose My Temper,
She Would End Up In Hospital.
And Mind You People, That Was An
O'LEVEL PRACTICAL.
Yes, It'll Be Counted In The O'Levels.

But The Advantage Of SPA Is That,
YOU CAN NEVER FAIL.
As Long As You Do Something,
Worse Mark Is 50/100.
Now Ain't That A Beauty?
Oh Ya, There's A Catch.
You Have To Take PURE SCIENCES.
XD

After SPA, Had PAL Skit Competition.
Was Prepared That Everything Would Go Havoc-ish.
True Enough, It Did.
-_______-"
People Were Not Cooperating And All.
Had To Wait For 2-3 Hours Before Being Able To Go Home.
Wanted To Go Home With Her...
...But Uh, Apparently,
Every Time I Ask Her Whether I Can Go Home With Her,
The Ratio Of Me Getting A Yes Would Be...
Let's See...
1:5
Cause I've Asked 5 Times,
Only Got A Yes Once.
And That Was Way Way Back.
Sighs.
Nvermind.
Shall Not Ask Again.

Friday Is My Next SPA.
Physics SPA.
Yes, Included In O'Levels.
Yes, It's An O'Levels Exam.
And Yay! It's The Holidays!

Whispers, "Hello, I LOVE YOU Very Tenderly.."

infinitioprofundus