I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Friday, March 02, 2007
Tonight @ 8:11 PM
Happy 16th Birthday To Me.
Its Kinda Odd Wishing Yourself A
Happy Birthday.
But Waddaheck!
I'm 16!

That Means,
Can Watch NC-16 Movies,
Can Play Snooker,
Have No Night Curfew!
Yay!

Hahah.
Yesterday's Soccer Match Was Okay..
Played First-Half Only.
Second-Half My Leg Started Making Problems.
-________-"
So, Had To "Pass The Boots" To Michael.
In The End We Had A Draw.
3-3.
Thanks To Zul's Wonder Hat-Trick,
And My Love's Prayers.
=)

Now, 2-3 Weeks Time We'll Be Facing The Underdawgs.
Tough Name.
SHOULD Be A Tough Team.

3 Days In A Row, There Ain't Homeworks.
Life Is Just Getting "Better" Towards The O's.
Perak Trip In A Week's Time.
Dapat Pergi Ngan Dier!
Double Yay!
Hahah.
Lame Lah.

Goodnight People!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I LOVE HER!
XD

infinitioprofundus