Friday, April 27, 2007
Behind The Walls @ 10:36 PM
Why Don't You Hear Me When I'm Calling Out To You?
Why Don't You Listen When I Try To Make It Through?
Goodbye, Goodbye.
Goodbye, You Never Know..
Hold A Little Tighter..
- 4Am Forever by Lostprophets
Goodbye, You Never Know..
Hold A Little Tighter..
- 4Am Forever by Lostprophets
I Wanna Leave School Faster.
I Wanna Leave Behind That God-For-Saken School,
Leave Behind The Misery Of Love,
Leave Everything Behind
And Start Something New At JC.
I Wanna Drill My Head,
I Wanna Leave Behind That God-For-Saken School,
Leave Behind The Misery Of Love,
Leave Everything Behind
And Start Something New At JC.
I Wanna Drill My Head,
To Get Her Images Outta My Mind.
Drill My Heart To Get The Love For Her Out.
I've Never Been This Way Before.
I Can Safely Say, Part Of Me Wanna Die.
Just Slit My Throat Or Something.
And I Noticed Something.
I Kept Being The Good Guy And Always
Someone Will Take Advantage Of Me.
So, It's Time I Be The Bad Guy.
I Loved Her And Went Through Hell.
She Just Didn't Care Nor Realise.
Drill My Heart To Get The Love For Her Out.
I've Never Been This Way Before.
I Can Safely Say, Part Of Me Wanna Die.
Just Slit My Throat Or Something.
And I Noticed Something.
I Kept Being The Good Guy And Always
Someone Will Take Advantage Of Me.
So, It's Time I Be The Bad Guy.
I Loved Her And Went Through Hell.
She Just Didn't Care Nor Realise.
Yea, I Ain't The "Dream Guy"
But She Was The "Dream Girl".
Was...
I Just Hope I'll Die Due To The Fact She Caused It.
But She Was The "Dream Girl".
Was...
I Just Hope I'll Die Due To The Fact She Caused It.
