I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Friday, April 06, 2007
Nothing To Hide @ 7:54 PM
Sometimes It's Just Best To Never Exist.
Eventhough You Can Never Resist,
The Love You Had For The Girl
That Makes Your Life Swirl And Twirl.

I Tried Everything To Make It Right.
Just That I Was Never The One To Change It.
I Was The Guy That Sat Under The Stars,
And Waited For Her To Come And Have A Sit.

People Were Right.
"Just Give Up, Move On," They Say.
I Didn't Want To,
Cause I Know I Could Find A Way.

I Feel Like Disappearing,
If That's What It Takes.
To Stop Loving The Girl,
Who Didn't Even Stayed.

So I Guess I Better Leave,
Forget About The Plan For Me To Stay.
Forget About The Girl,
Who Ever Did Said, "I'll Be There For You, Always.."

My Invisible Romance.
SYAFIEEscofield


Goodbye People.
I'll Love You Always..
...On My Own.
Enjoy.
=)

infinitioprofundus