Thursday, April 05, 2007
One Giant Leap @ 9:03 PM
Today, Soccer Update.
Prison Industries (P.I) Against Mean Machines.
Prison Break Against The Longest Yard.
Hahs.
Coolest-Worst Match Ever.
Score?
We Got A Draw... Again.
All The Matches We Played,
We Got Draws.
-_______-"
Okay Fine, It's Okay To Get A Draw
Against The Best Team.
However, We Didn't Know The Team Name,
"Mean Machine" Is Literally True.
They Beat Zul Up.
And When I Say Beat, It Ain't An Expression.
It's For Real.
Very Big Misunderstanding,
Very Big Consequences.
Prison Industries (P.I) Against Mean Machines.
Prison Break Against The Longest Yard.
Hahs.
Coolest-Worst Match Ever.
Score?
We Got A Draw... Again.
All The Matches We Played,
We Got Draws.
-_______-"
Okay Fine, It's Okay To Get A Draw
Against The Best Team.
However, We Didn't Know The Team Name,
"Mean Machine" Is Literally True.
They Beat Zul Up.
And When I Say Beat, It Ain't An Expression.
It's For Real.
Very Big Misunderstanding,
Very Big Consequences.
