I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Origins @ 12:51 PM
HELLO PEOPLE!
Feel So Good To Be Back.
Busy Days + Exams = You Do The Maths.
=]

Exams Are Over For Now.
But O'Levels Are On Its Way.
Mother Tongue To Be Exact.
Not The Kind To Be Afraid Of,
Must Be Prepared.

MAY 28th 2007.


Results For Mid-Year Was Sucky.
First Time In My History I Failed Chemistry.
Of Course La.
Sudden Switch Of Teachers During The Year.
From Favourite B3 To A Definite Hell-No D7.

A.Maths Depressed Me.
Nvermind.
June Holidays Will Help.
Trust Me.
A Lot Of Stuff Happened While I Didnt Blog.
Mostly Its Relating To My Life.
Tapi I Don't Care Anymore La.
Screw Them All.
=D
The Countdown Begins; 9 Days.

infinitioprofundus