Friday, June 01, 2007
Company Man @ 8:49 AM
Waa Tired Laa.
Stupid Traffic Jam Until 1.30am.
I Had To Tell Her To Sleep First.
Or Else She'll Might Be Waiting For Me Until 2am.
And That'll Be Very Badd For Her.
Later At 10.30am, I Got School.
Just 2 Hours Of English.
10.30am To 12.30am.
Ain't Gonna Learn Much I Tell You.
On The 2nd And 3rd Weeks We've Got Plans.
Big Fun Plans Alright, Yeah,
We'll Walk Home Together, We'll Go Out Together.
Just Us.
=]
Stupid Traffic Jam Until 1.30am.
I Had To Tell Her To Sleep First.
Or Else She'll Might Be Waiting For Me Until 2am.
And That'll Be Very Badd For Her.
Later At 10.30am, I Got School.
Just 2 Hours Of English.
10.30am To 12.30am.
Ain't Gonna Learn Much I Tell You.
On The 2nd And 3rd Weeks We've Got Plans.
Big Fun Plans Alright, Yeah,
We'll Walk Home Together, We'll Go Out Together.
Just Us.
=]
And If We Do Ever End Up Going To The Same Hospital
Due To The Bills Cause Of Yesterday's SMSes,
Appeal For Same Ward And Side-By-Side Beds.
Then I'll Be Happy In The Hospital With You.
Hehs.
I'll SMS You Later After My Friday Prayers If
YOU'RE Reading This. =]
Due To The Bills Cause Of Yesterday's SMSes,
Appeal For Same Ward And Side-By-Side Beds.
Then I'll Be Happy In The Hospital With You.
Hehs.
I'll SMS You Later After My Friday Prayers If
YOU'RE Reading This. =]
