I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Friday, June 08, 2007
Flight @ 2:56 PM
Hello People.

Tomorrow I'm Going Overseas.
Don't Know How Long.
Maybe Till Monday.
But Maybe'll Extend It, I Dont Know.

Anything Just Beep Me.
Dont Care If I'm Overseas, I'll Reply.

I've Heard The Story Already.
And Instead Of Just Trying To Change It,
Be A 'Goody-Two-Shoes' And Relax,
Or Just Be Patient, 'You'll-Find-A-Way' Method And All,
I've Decided To Just, Hit Em' Back The Way They Did.

Whatever You Guys Think Ive Done,
At Least Don't Give Her The Attitude La.
She Didn't Do Anything Kan,
Come On La,
Show Some SPORTSMANSHIP.
Give It To Me,
Cause For All You Know,
We May Be Coming For You Then.

Merepek Kan,
Dah Buat Merepek Abeh Go Attitude To The One I Love.
Stupidd La.
I'd Like To See You Come Here And Gimme The Trash.
I'd Like Take It Out On You.

Till Then,
Have A Wonder Wonder Holiday.
And I'll See You Next Time.
=]

Pesanan Extra:
I'll So Miss You. =)

infinitioprofundus