Sunday, July 15, 2007
Flashes Before Your Eyes @ 9:16 AM
Second Post Of The Day.
I Think There Could Be More To Come.
LOL.
I Think There Could Be More To Come.
LOL.
Just Found Out, Tomorrow, Boring Day.
Not Gonna Look Foward To It, No Sir, Not Tomorrow.
Hahaha.
Not Gonna Look Foward To It, No Sir, Not Tomorrow.
Hahaha.
YOU Won't Be There.
And I Cant Vision Myself To You Tomorrow.
The Environment'll Be Cold Without The HOT YOU.
LOL.
And There's The MT O' Levels Listening Compre.
Boo!
And I Cant Vision Myself To You Tomorrow.
The Environment'll Be Cold Without The HOT YOU.
LOL.
And There's The MT O' Levels Listening Compre.
Boo!
At Least There's Hikmah And We Can SMS.
LOL.
Background Past Reminiscences Are Fun And Shocking.
But Oh Well, Some Dirty Lil' Secrets Arent Suppose To Be Told.
So YOU, We'll Keep Quiet. Shhh.
Hahaa.
LOL.
Background Past Reminiscences Are Fun And Shocking.
But Oh Well, Some Dirty Lil' Secrets Arent Suppose To Be Told.
So YOU, We'll Keep Quiet. Shhh.
Hahaa.
