I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Sunday, July 01, 2007
J-Cat @ 2:21 PM
Troubled Times Looming.

And So, Basically Im Stuck In This Life On Mine.
Wondering, "What'll Happen Next?"

And If I Look At The Overview,
Im The Cause Of The Breakdown In Her Life Now.

Then It Came To A Point Where I, Myself, Breakdown.
Mental Breakdown.
I Cant Think Straight And Life's Jumbled.

It's Like The Teevee Series "Lost".

The Airplane's Your Love And Life.
Then It Crashed On A Stranded Place.
With No One To Help You.
Stupid Animals And The Others Are Like The Extra Pain.

So You Walked Around With Mixed Emotions.
And Finally Come To A Conclusion,

"Where Am I?"

And Then I Figured,
It's Also Like "Prison Break".

The Prison Is Your Life.
And Youre Longing For That Freedom.
When You Escape, You Have To Run, From The Truth.

And Lastly, It's Like "The Time Machine"

Trying To Change The Everything.

Okay, It's Lame.
But That's What I Think.

3 More Months.
Sigh.

infinitioprofundus