Sunday, August 19, 2007
Catch-22 @ 7:29 AM
Good Morning!Things Are Going Uphill, Everything's Going Great.
Better Than Great I Guess.
But Now It's At A Standstill.
Don't Understand? Okay.
It's Like You Go On A Rollercoaster Kan,
Then You Hafta Go Up The Slanted Increasing Height Track Thingy.
When You Reach To The Top, The Rollercoaster Gets Stucked There
And Youre Up There In The Rollercoaster.
Something Like That.
Hahh.
She Made Her Decision And I Hafta Respect That.
Afterall, I Want Her To Be Happy No Matter What.
Things Will Come In Time.
Maybe Soon.
But I'll Wait.
I Don't Mind Waiting Cause I Know In The End It'll Be Worth The Wait.
And Eventhough Things Are Confusing For Her,
Things Will Clear And Everything Will Be Crystal Clear Soon.
People May Not Like Us The Way We Are But We Do.
At Least I Do.
I Love Our Moments Together, Ups Or Downs.
Every Second Ive Spent With Her Hypes Up The Heartbeat,
Enjoying Every Second Of It.
I'll Do Things With Her Like Before.
My Feelings For Her Won't Change.
And I'll Sleep With A Smile On My Face Now Knowing She Has
Made The Right Decision For Herself And She'll Be Happy About It.
Everything's Gonna Be The Same, Except This Time,
It Might Lead To Something Better For Us When The Time Comes.
And Yeah, This Time, I Really Mean It,
I LOVE HER.
(:
<33333333333333
