I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
The Cost Of Living @ 3:21 PM
I Miss Msging You At Night Until You Hafta Go.
I Miss Having That Sweet Time With You When Everything Just Feels Like Right.

I Miss Making Jokes With You And We'll Laugh Them Out Loud.
I Miss Smiling To Myself Whenever Im Msging You Or Chatting With You.

I Miss Telling You How My Day Went And How Boring It'll Be Without Seeing You.
I Miss Confessing My Heart Out To You.
I Miss Our Morning Chats Which Are So Lovely And Funny.
I Miss Exchanging Smiles With You.
I Miss Talking To You.
I Miss Going Home With You.
I Miss Those Times When Everything Just Fits In Perfectly.
I Miss Those Times When You Cheer Me Up When I'm Down.
I Miss The Crappy Times We Had Together.
I Miss The Times When We Both Will Get Jealous About Almost Everything.
I Miss Having That Nervous-Lovely Feeling When I Talk Or See You.

I Miss You.

Sigh.
I Cannot Believe I Was An Idiot, A Moron, A Jerk To Hurt You.
It's No Use Pondering, But I'll Hold On Even There's A Small Hope.

Sleepless Nights Bother Me.
I Cant Think Straight Or Do Things Right Without Knowing You're There For Me.

I Can't Pretend To Be Happy And Okay When I Know We're Not.
I Can't Live In This Charade.
I Don't Wanna Live A Lie Thinking That Everything'll Be Okay When It'll Not.


People Make Mistakes, And I Made The Biggest One Yet.
I Know I Was An Ass To Do Such Things.
And Ive Changed.

I Know We Won't Be Okay Living Like This.


I'll Do Things With You Like Before With Or Without You.
And I'll Wait Until You've Regain Trust For Me And The Feelings Return.
I'll Never Leave You.
If That Is What It Takes.

Cause Thats The Cost Of Living.


<3


infinitioprofundus