I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Do No Harm @ 12:01 PM
Afternoon People.

I Wanted To Blog But I Forgot What I Wanna Write.
Hahaha.
Nvrmind.
Let's Just Wait Until Something Pops Out.

So, From 7AM Till Now Im Chatting With YOU.
Woo. It's Fun Mann!
SingFest Boys VS KL Girls.
Hahahaha.

Oh I Love Morning Chats With YOU Laa Maduuu.

Tomorrow VS 5N Warriors For A Spot In The Finals.
FINALS!

OhMyGoogleGayGah.
Thats Like Oh-So Cool If We Were To Win.
And Insyaallah We Will Win.
:)

Wednesday Half Day, Thursday No School, Friday No School.
Yay!
But I Cant See Nor SMS YOU.
3 Days Is Alot Of Days, Many Many Hours,
Many Many Many Minutes And Countless Seconds.
Waaahhh.
Hahahaa.

YOU Make Me Go High Laa Love.
KRRAA. Hahahaha.
<3



infinitioprofundus