I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Losing You @ 3:56 PM
Sitting Here Alone Thinking It Through,
Trying To Convince Myself That I'm
Not Losing You.
Or Can't You Just Forget The Things I Said,
I Was Angry At That Time But Now I Cleared My Head.
It Was So Strong, Where Did It All Go Wrong.

So Tell Me Why, I'm Swimming Against The Tide,
And I'm Praying For A Lifeline, Cause I'm
Losing You.
So Tell Me Why, You Don't Care Enough To Try,
Are You Giving Up This Fight, I Can't Stand,
Won't Stand, Losing You.

You Don't Have To Say A Word It's In Your Eyes.
What Can I Do To Convince You We Need More Time.
And I Know I May Have Made A Few Mistakes,
But Losing You Is Just Too Much For Me To Take,
It Was So Strong, Where Did It All Go Wrong.

So Tell Me What To Say,
Because I Need A Chance To Change.
And I Won't Let You Walk Away.

infinitioprofundus