I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Reckoning @ 3:15 PM
There's A Million Things In My Mind Now.
And 3/4 Of Them Are About YOU.

Sigh.


I Miss Everything That Had To Do With Us Before.
Everything And I Want US To Go Back Like Before Or Something New.
The Start Of Something New, You Know.

I Was A Jerk To Push You Around.
I Never Listened To YOU.

But I've Changed.

It's Just Hard To Go To Sleep Everynight Thinking Of You
And Thinking Of What An Arse I Have Been For Hurting You.

You're Prolly Gonna Ignore And Forget About Your Feelings And Thoughts Of Us.

Please Don't.

Maybe There's Still Hope.

KRRAA ; ROFLAS.
Heh.
I Still Remember That.

Together. Something New. Us.
Please.


(:

infinitioprofundus