I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Vamonos @ 4:32 PM
Hello.

Mother Tongue Papers I And II Wasnt That Bad.
HOWEVER (YES, THERE IS A HOWEVER),
The Comprehension Sucked. Bigtime.
Wasted My Time On Reading It 5 Times.
Pfft.

After The Papers, Followed The Mates.
Watched And Played MAGIC: THE GATHERING.
Wooo.
Yeah, It's A Better Card Game Than Yu-Gi-Oh!

Hahah.

Graduating Classes Hafta Do These Sashes And Crowns
For Teacher's Day By This Wednesday.
Dude, We Have Prelims, No Time For These Arts&Crafts.

Wednesday Would Be The End Of Our Prelims Though.
Soccer + MAGIC: THE GATHERING Mania.
Wooo!
LOL.

Research Has Shown That If You Starve Yourself,
You Would Either;

A) Hurt Yourself
B) Hurt Yourself Or
C) Get Hungry

So, Please Please Please, EAT.
And Dont YOU Dare Do That Tie-The-Stomach Thingy Method.
It's Dangerous.
:D

I Wanna Go Watch HAIRSPRAY With YOU This Friday.
But People Have Psychic Powers And They'll Track Us Down.
Like A Walking GPS System.
Ahh, Who Cares.
We'll Go And Have Fun.
(:


infinitioprofundus