Sunday, September 02, 2007
The Evolve @ 3:02 AM
Yes, It's 3 In The Morning.I Cant Sleep And I Cant Force Myself To.
Too Much Coffee Perhaps.
Had A Mini Family Reunion At Costa Sands' Chalet Just Now.
Wasnt In The Mood Though.
So While The Familia Had Their Awfully Enjoyable Feast,
I Went Outta The Chalet And Strolled Downtown.
While Having That Stroll Of Mine, I Msged Her.
God, Just Thinking Of Her Calms Me Down.
I SHOULDNT ALLOW People To Squeeze Their Thoughts In My Mind.
This Is One Of The Reasons I Love Her.
Everything'll Be Right And Feel Right.
Things Will Click Into Place Perfectly Whenever Im With Her.
Literally And Digitally.
<3
Just A Mini Note To Fad.
Sorry If Replied/Acted Kinda Upset And All.
Took Whatever You Said Too Seriously I Guess.
My Apologies.
:D
So I Headed Back To The Chalet After Msging Her.
And Oh, Did I Mention, The Breeze, Oh So Soothing.
As Soon As I Reached HQ, Took Out Laptop,
The Wireless Connection Was Set-Up And I Was Ready For MSN.
But Somehow, A Few Minutes Into Connection, It Stopped Functioning.
Angry/Mad/Frustrated/Enraged/Ka-Boom!/Et Cetra.
Ditched The Laptop And Headed To The Chalet Internals.
PSP'ed For Awhile And Got Bored.
Switched To Nintendo DS And Got Bored Too.
Had Some Wrestling With Cousins, Got Too Noisy.
Sad Boring Life.
Minutes After Midnight, We Decided To Head Back Home.
However, The Owls There Were Still Noisy And Partying Even After Midnight.
Don't They Ever Sleep?
Pfft.
Noisy Buffoons.
I Was Tempted To Msg Her But Didnt In The End.
Afraid I Might Disturb Her Well-Deserved Rest.
Or Is It Her Beauty Sleep?
Heh.
Now Im Here Alone In My Dark, Cold Room.
Of Course, The Brother Is Peacefully Enjoying Dreamland.
Let Me Emphasis, DARK COLD ROOM.
Dark Cause There's No Light.
Cold Cause The Air-Con's At Max.
Or Is It Minimum?
Hmm.
Interesting Deduction.
Nights Love.
Or Is It, Morning?
Ah, Morning Love.
(:
I MISS THAT GREEN-LOVER GIRL!
