Thursday, November 15, 2007
Cautionary Tales @ 4:58 PM
I'm Definately Going Out During These Holidays.THE EXPEDITION EXHIBITION
Today, I Went To My Mum's Workplace At HDB Toa Payoh.
Sister Tagged Along.
She Said There's This Science/Snow Exhibition.
Ruined My Morning Dose Of 'Musics By The Laptop' & Wolfteam.
Gahhh.
So We Left Headquarters At 11.15 AM.
That Exhibition Was Supposed To Start At 11 AM.
My Sister Shouted At Me, Asking Me To Rush.
Fine, I Rushed.
Reached There, Met With Mum, Ate Lunch Together.
Terriyaki Chicken Don Thingy, Yummeh!
Go Try. (:
After All That Hullaballoo,
We Searched For The Exhibition Site.
15 Mins Of Rounding & Nowhere To Be Found.
But We Stumbled Across This Fight Though.
There Was A Super Large Commotion.
& Kaypoh Singaporeans Were There Forming A Cirle Around The Fight.
& I Swear, I Shit-You-Not, There's This Woman, Taking Pictures Of It.
<.<
See What I Mean?
In The End, Mum Told Us The Exhibition Was Tomorrow.
Good Job Sister.
Pfft.
EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION
This Monday, Some Contractors Coming To Headquarters.
Parents Wanna Renovate The Kitchen & Toilets.
So I'm Guessing It'll Be Super Noisy.
& I Seriously Need To Get Outta This Place By Then.
It'll Take Up Two Weeks.
& I Know Youre Asking; "How Do You Bath & Cook?"
Well, Fortunately, There's One Toilet That's Not Gonna Be Renovated.
Plus, We're Gonna Eat Take-Aways.
Two Weeks, We'll Survive.
PLANS FOR TOMORROW
I'm Thinking Of Plans To My Holidays As I'm Blogging.
You See, Yesterday, Amirah Brought Up A Good Point.
"Spend The Holidays. Have Fun. Enjoy."
And So I Will.
Nasz Has Come Up With Jamming Plans.
Chalet's Happening During December.
Movie Outings Are Happening Soon.
Soccer Are Also Happening Soon.
So, Pretty Much Okay- For Now.
Oh, & I'm Thinking Of Going For Courses.
Either COOKING COURSE, PILOT COURSE Or GUITAR COURSE.
I Want The PILOT COURSE!
I Wanna Fly Mann! :D
