I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Dirt Nap @ 11:30 AM
The O'Levels Has Officially Ended.
Now What?

FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

So Last Monday Was The Final O'Levels Papers.
Physics & Chemistry Paper 1s.
Multiple Choice- Those You Hafta Shade.
Yeah & Physics, It Was Simpler Than Chemistry.
Though I Hope I'll Get Beyond Average-Good Marks.

BOREDOM + FREEDOM

Sixteen Year Olds Have Been Waiting For This;
The End Of The O'Levels.
But What They Don't Know Is That, What's Next?
Yeap, I Thought That Too.
You See, After The Exam's, All That Was On My Mind Was Freedom.
Too Much Of It, Makes You Go Insane Due To What Comes Next;
Boredom.
Gahhh.

I Need To Escape.
& Talking About Escape,

THE GREAT 'ESCAPE'

The Guys- Arif.R, Arif.M, Fuad, Helmi, Luqman, Khai.Aziz, Khai.Anwar, Nasz
& Myself Headed To Downtown's Escape Last Saturday.
Khai.Aziz Had 32- & Might I Emphasize, THIRTY-TWO- FREE Tickets.
Yes, In & Out Of Esacpe Theme Park Or Wild Wild Wet Wouldn't Be A Problem. :D
We Tried Most Of The Rides Though.
Raining Was An Issue For Some Of The Rides.

Go-Kart Was Awesome.
Raced With Arif.M & Fuad.
Fuad Got Spunned Out Twice.
'Drifting' On The Wet Track, Not A Good Idea.

But Arif.R, Nasz, Khai.Aziz & Khai.Anwar Had The Best Go-Kart Battle.
It Was Like Watching Tokyo Drift Live.
Woo, Exhilarating Stuff.

Then We Tried The Inverter.
Scary Shit I Tell You.
It Was A Long Time Since I Rode That.
Nasz Imagined 'Final Destination' At Times Like These.
Ribs Broken-Blood Everywhere-We're Meant To Die.
That Kinda Thoughts You Know.

NOW WHAT?

I Have No Plans, No Jobs, Not Much Things To Do
After These Exams.

Now What?

infinitioprofundus