Sunday, December 09, 2007
King Of The Castle @ 3:04 AM
" Cause You Caught Me Off Guard.. "
PARTY, PARTY, PARTY....
Had A Family Chalet Just Now At Downtown East.
One Of The Coolest Family Chalets.
I Mean, Almost Everyone Was There.
& We Had Loads Of Mighty Fun.
The Environment There (The Other People There, I Mean) Was Loud.
Party Here & There Though Mostly It Was Infested By Hooligans.
:D
The BBQ Was Awesome.
Had Chicken Chop BBQ Style, Satay(s), Corns, Etc.
Still Hungry Tau.
Hahaha.
Then The Kiddos (Including, Yours Truly) Played A Mini-Soccer Match.
Followed By A Badminton Match With Uncle Zul.
& Also Some PSP Gaming In The Room.
LOL.
....UNTIL ISOLATED LIKE RESIDENT EVIL
Decided To Call It A Day By 12.45AM.
& The Whole Downtown East Area Was Isolated- But Messy.
Like In Resident Evil, The Place So Messy & Isolated.
Like That Uh.
Party Abeh Never Pick Up Garbage.
No Responsibilty Or Sense Of Humility.
Kudos Jerks!
& Adib + Danesh Mighty Mighty Cuteeeeee.
PARTY, PARTY, PARTY....
Had A Family Chalet Just Now At Downtown East.
One Of The Coolest Family Chalets.
I Mean, Almost Everyone Was There.
& We Had Loads Of Mighty Fun.
The Environment There (The Other People There, I Mean) Was Loud.
Party Here & There Though Mostly It Was Infested By Hooligans.
:D
The BBQ Was Awesome.
Had Chicken Chop BBQ Style, Satay(s), Corns, Etc.
Still Hungry Tau.
Hahaha.
Then The Kiddos (Including, Yours Truly) Played A Mini-Soccer Match.
Followed By A Badminton Match With Uncle Zul.
& Also Some PSP Gaming In The Room.
LOL.
....UNTIL ISOLATED LIKE RESIDENT EVIL
Decided To Call It A Day By 12.45AM.
& The Whole Downtown East Area Was Isolated- But Messy.
Like In Resident Evil, The Place So Messy & Isolated.
Like That Uh.
Party Abeh Never Pick Up Garbage.
No Responsibilty Or Sense Of Humility.
Kudos Jerks!
& Adib + Danesh Mighty Mighty Cuteeeeee.
Oh, I Added Some Tunes To This Blog.
Blake Lewis Has One Of The Best ' Idol ' Albums.
His Breakthrough Song Is My Primary Song.
Check It Out.
&& I MISS MY SUPERSHURZ. <33
