Saturday, December 15, 2007
Room 23 @ 3:46 PM
" I Do This From Time To Time, Where I Like To Watch You As You Sleep, "
SIRENS
Currently At SAFRA While Waiting For Siblings To Finish Their Tuition.
It's At This Place Called KUMON.
Japanese Style Of Teaching/Tutoring Or Something.
Currently At SAFRA While Waiting For Siblings To Finish Their Tuition.
It's At This Place Called KUMON.
Japanese Style Of Teaching/Tutoring Or Something.
" You Wanna Know What The Captain Whispered To Me The Other Time? "
BREATHE
I'm Missing Her Like Until I Can't Describe/Explain Any More.
I'm Worried About Her & I Don't Know What's Happening.
Initially I Thought It Was Something I Did.
Maybe It Is, But I'm Pretty Much Clueless Now.
But I'll Give Her Space & Time To Breathe.
I Mean, People Have Their Downsides Of Life Sometimes.
I Just Need To Know If She's Okay & Be There For Her Whenever She's Down.
" What? "
I'm Missing Her Like Until I Can't Describe/Explain Any More.
I'm Worried About Her & I Don't Know What's Happening.
Initially I Thought It Was Something I Did.
Maybe It Is, But I'm Pretty Much Clueless Now.
But I'll Give Her Space & Time To Breathe.
I Mean, People Have Their Downsides Of Life Sometimes.
I Just Need To Know If She's Okay & Be There For Her Whenever She's Down.
" What? "
DANCE INSIDE
Watched Stardust & Superbad Yesterday Night.
Stardust Is Romantically Rad.
Hahh.
& Superbad, Well, It Contains MAJOR Sex Issues.
Initially I Thought It Might Contain Some Good Laugh.
Well, I Did Laughed But To Some Spontaneous Jokes.
Watched Stardust & Superbad Yesterday Night.
Stardust Is Romantically Rad.
Hahh.
& Superbad, Well, It Contains MAJOR Sex Issues.
Initially I Thought It Might Contain Some Good Laugh.
Well, I Did Laughed But To Some Spontaneous Jokes.
" Your True Love Is Standing Right In Front Of Your Eyes, "
P.S ; I MISS YOU & I LOVE YOU, HUN. (:
P.S ; I MISS YOU & I LOVE YOU, HUN. (:
