I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Dial 0 For Oops @ 10:12 PM
" In A Perfect World, The Future Wouldn't Make A Dent, "

THE OTHER 8 HOURS

so, work was okay.
today was packed like sardines within sardines.
& had many forms to fill out & sort out.
shiet.

at least I got overtime pay.
I think.

seriously tired & sleepy as soon as I stepped into Kak Yah's car.
she sent us to Kallang & me & Abang Fadhli took the MRT back to Tampines.

bumped into NURUL.
no, NURUL ( the lame, hyper, cool, PRETTY, partner of mine ), not you.
this NURUL is from my primary school.

tapi kalau nampak the other NURUL lagi best.
dapat TEGUR dier.
kan kan?
nanti tak jadi sombong.
kan kan?
hahaha.

( by the way, the italic-ed NURUL is NURUL BTE ISHAK,
the lame, hyper, cool, PRETTY, partner of mine I was talking about, )

THE OTHER 24 HOURS

& tomorrow's back to work.
& I swear I'll get myself a prepaid card tmrw.

gonna expect a hell of a crowd.
hmmm.

oh yeah, I'm thinking of publishing stories here-
stories that I write when I'm free.
like compositions & all.
yeah.

ought to be cool.
haha.

infinitioprofundus