I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Ditch Day Afternoon @ 8:33 AM
" The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On, "

BABY, COME ON

WOW.
everyone is at school & I'm at home,
along with a few hundred secondary 4 & 5.

kinda weird actually, we all miss school now.
well, at least for some of us.

now, all I gotta do is to figure out what to do.
( for the next 12 hours & 2 weeks, I guess )

A LITTLE'S ENOUGH

I'm thinking of venturing out in sunny Singapore one day.
either alone or with someone.

maybe to the far end of this tiny red dot island,
or just scan around for a few hotspots.
either way, it's gonna be fun exploring SINGAPORE.

DISTRACTION

& next friday + saturday is the SECONDARY 1 ORIENTATION CAMP.
I really really really wanna be there siaaaaa.
it's gonna be freakin' cool + awesome like last year.
last year, I was in charge of cool 1E4,
which as of today, 2E4.

& we had to come up with this performance/cheer.
good thing I brought my good, ol' iPod along with me.

the class decided to do a cheer-dance-remix performance.
song used; tokyo drift.
yeah, you saw that right.
TOKYO DRIFT babehhhh.

so I'm really quite interested to go to this year's camp.
maybe just to see what's happening & help here & there.

only problem figured out so far; I've graduated.

only solultion figured out so far; sneak in or ask Mr Teo.

the aftermath of the first choice; great trouble.

oh, the bother.

infinitioprofundus