Thursday, January 24, 2008
Panic @ 10:36 AM
" Sometimes, To Be Stable, You Have To Give Up
The Things You Want Most, "
THE GRAND FINALE
I'm just mere hours away from the big finale.
at 2PM, everything shall start & hopefully end with a smile.
meeting the mates at noon before going to collect the results.
The Things You Want Most, "
THE GRAND FINALE
I'm just mere hours away from the big finale.
at 2PM, everything shall start & hopefully end with a smile.
meeting the mates at noon before going to collect the results.
InsyaALLAH, everything would go well & smoothly.
THE (AFTER) PARTY
how would my results be?
would there be celebrations or tears?
will I get to go to JC or POLY?
THE (AFTER) PARTY
how would my results be?
would there be celebrations or tears?
will I get to go to JC or POLY?
will my legs tremble?
will the insides go twirling about like crazy?
find out in the next episode.
will the insides go twirling about like crazy?
find out in the next episode.
