Saturday, January 05, 2008
Surprise, Surprise @ 9:14 PM
" Watch As Your Heartbeat Speeds Up Endlessly, "
THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG
yesterday's SECONDARY 1 ORIENTATION CAMP was awesomee!
eventhough I came in like around 8.30PM.
heh.
they were having class unity thingy in their bunks when I arrived.
Kevin, Hamzah, Dzul, Riduan, Tiara, Faz & Fareez were there.
around 10 minutes later they all came out from their bunks.
started out with an introduction.
Hamzah had a mighty long one while we all get brief intros.
bugger.
anyways, after the intro, we had a sing & dance-alongs.
having forgotten most of the songs & the dance-alongs,
I decided to take photographs instead.
:D
the secondary 1s were awesome & sporting for the first time.
past experiences made me imagine that was going to be typical.
all alienated from each other.
haha.
THREE CHEERS FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS
after that, they had individual class game/cheer bonding.
took pictures of them.
& that made me miss being in school more.
hahh.
they had supper after that & the leaders slacked by the podium.
played YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL on Tiara's guitar.
wasn't a good performance but they sung their hearts out.
heh.
by 11PM plus, I think, it was lights out.
but most wanted to have a late night shower.
patrolled the bunks with Fareez & disturbed some of the girls.
hahha.
mostly slept real, real early.
cannot confiscate their torchlights.
dammit.
hahhaha.
THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG
yesterday's SECONDARY 1 ORIENTATION CAMP was awesomee!
eventhough I came in like around 8.30PM.
heh.
they were having class unity thingy in their bunks when I arrived.
Kevin, Hamzah, Dzul, Riduan, Tiara, Faz & Fareez were there.
around 10 minutes later they all came out from their bunks.
started out with an introduction.
Hamzah had a mighty long one while we all get brief intros.
bugger.
anyways, after the intro, we had a sing & dance-alongs.
having forgotten most of the songs & the dance-alongs,
I decided to take photographs instead.
:D
the secondary 1s were awesome & sporting for the first time.
past experiences made me imagine that was going to be typical.
all alienated from each other.
haha.
THREE CHEERS FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS
after that, they had individual class game/cheer bonding.
took pictures of them.
& that made me miss being in school more.
hahh.
they had supper after that & the leaders slacked by the podium.
played YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL on Tiara's guitar.
wasn't a good performance but they sung their hearts out.
heh.
by 11PM plus, I think, it was lights out.
but most wanted to have a late night shower.
patrolled the bunks with Fareez & disturbed some of the girls.
hahha.
mostly slept real, real early.
cannot confiscate their torchlights.
dammit.
hahhaha.
& this 1N2 girl kept looking at me when I was drinking my milo.
it's either she recognised me from somewhere or just looked at me for fun.
either way, she was kinda cute.
haha.
well, I could've overnighted for maximum fun but had to go home.
had work today- overtime pay babehhh!
& today's work was rather busy, so time flew really fast.
oh, well.
there's still PAL Programme.
good thing it starts on the 18th of January.
by then, I would have no more work.
it's either she recognised me from somewhere or just looked at me for fun.
either way, she was kinda cute.
haha.
well, I could've overnighted for maximum fun but had to go home.
had work today- overtime pay babehhh!
& today's work was rather busy, so time flew really fast.
oh, well.
there's still PAL Programme.
good thing it starts on the 18th of January.
by then, I would have no more work.
now that's, that's cool.
:D
:D
