I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Volume 2; Missing Pieces @ 2:03 AM
THE START OF SOMETHING, NEW

happy 2008 to everyone out there!
have an awesome, cool year! :D

ELEGANT

went to Tampines Mall yesterday, alone of course.
shopping for stuffs. :D
bumped into NURUL at TIMES. (:

I wasn't a 100% sure it was here.
until she walked passed me- ignoring me.
okay, she didn't know it was me.
haha.

she was pretty in pink though.
her eye contacts looked a little reddish.
:D

headed home & bumped into parents parking the car.
helped out to carry the groceries & all.

learned that mummy's gonna have a DINNER & DANCE.
I decided to tag along since it'd be my first.

wore something smart & dad drove us to PAN PACIFIC HOTEL.
before entering the whole D&D, they had some games.
I tried GOLF & DART. I won.
mum tried GOLF & SOCCER. she won too.

DINNER, DANCE & DEAD

so the D&D started officially & we went in.
they had a RETRO 80's theme.
only ONE was wearing full RETRO with afro- the host.
hahhah.

was waiting for the food when she smsed.
well, websmsed actually.

& I understand her.
sometimes you just have to sacrifice your happiness,
so that someone else would be happy.

so I guess she would be happy now.
& I'm glad she will be. (:

there was tears but wasn't that bad.
had to look smart, remember?
hahh.

ate some awfully untastingful dishes except for the last three.
then went home straight with family.
haha.

& tomorrow everyone's schooling,
I'm gonna be at home.

I miss school.

infinitioprofundus