I see your face with every punch I take & my worst pains are words I cannot say, I will fight for you.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
The Constant @ 9:02 PM
" I Think You're Gonna Find, With Everything Combined,
That The Time's Running Out Of This Line, "

ALWAYS STEAL & BORROW

yesterday's marathon went awesome.
thought it only lasted 2 hours for me since I was kinda late.
shittt.

we tried out CS: SOURCE & DotA.

$0.90 an hour is really cheap.

then we headed to East Point to get some food.
KFC was packed with Changkat Changi students.
BURGER KING was the next option. ( though I did not eat )

guys were planning for another one of this " marathon " again someday.
( we really should bring along loads of people but Arif R, hmm )
hahah.

GOOD SHOES WON'T SAVE YOU THIS TIME

probably I'm going Orchard tomorrow.
cause first, I need to return my security tag back to workplace.
& next, I need to find myself a new wallet.
& also, it's boring at home.

hahah.
I feel the need of playing CS now. or DotA. whatever that is online.

it's gonna be a long long day- again- tomorrow.

infinitioprofundus